There are many historic cottages and villas in the Auckland Region. Part of the allure of these lovely homes is their historic charm and architectural features, with many still featuring their original wooden joinery, which adds much to the character of the home. However, sometimes repairs are necessary to wooden windows, door & joinery, particularly where rot has set into the timber.
Call Us Today For A Free Onsite Inspection & Estimate On: 021-651-112 Or Book A Free Consult
We are specialists in the prevention and removal of timber decay in all types of manufactured timber and buildings. Including weather boards, facia boards, soft and hard woods on windows and doors.
We take care of all your timber maintenance needs using the most technically advanced repair system: Repair Care Flexible Technology. We are a certified Repair Care specialist. Repair Care is sustainable, durable and remains permanently flexible throughout its life. It expands and contracts with timber remaining permanently bonded. Repair Care will last longer than any other timber repair method.
- First we will inspect the area concerned, looking for the signs of damp damage and rot. We also check and advise on sustainable and energy saving opportunities.
- We will assess the joinery and make recommendations for repair where necessary, ensuring that you get the best value for your investment.
- We will then prioritise and recommend the best maintenance plan for your home based on your unique requirements.
- We will manage your project to the highest level of expertise, saving you up to 50% off the cost of ongoing maintenance.
- When completed, our work is guaranteed for 10 years, giving you peace of mind.
Why Choose Us:
- We repair the rot, so you don't need to replace the whole piece of joinery, saving you thousands.
- All repair work is carried out by a qualified joiner
- Repaired joinery is then painted by our professional painters
- Our work is guaranteed for 10 years, giving you peace of mind.